Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I had my THE HUNDREDS x G-Shock on my wrist today and this guy came to me, bragging about his Panerai, saying things like it has 3 days power reserve and a patented Crown and all. He also said something along the lines of "you wear a digital watch, you don't know what it feels like having a mechanical watch with 3 days power reserve bla bla bla". 3 days power reserve seems to be a big deal for him. If I had my Panerai Luminor 1950 10 Days Acciaio (PAM00270) with me, I guess he'd be hiding his "Panerai with 3 days power reserve" under his sleeves. I just want to reiterate, most G-Shock collectors collects other watches as well. From TAGs to PAMs to APs and PPs. Just don't assume that just because I wear a digital watch, I don't know/own any mechanical time pieces. #casio #gshockmalaysia #gshock #malaysia #pam #270 #pam270 #panerai #1950 #10days



via Instagram http://ift.tt/1sJqaX1

No comments:

Post a Comment